Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another pixelpic!

Hi,
Here is a another pixelpic! Have guesses?
~Enoch

10 comments:

MIgirls said...

Love your pixel mystery pics Enoch! I think I know what this is....wish I knew what to do with those "M.M.'s" if I find any. *wink....I'll let other guess first and then see if I'm in the right ballpark with my guess. :-)
Have a great day!
Mrs. Thomas

Mia said...

Hi Enoch,

Is it a candle and a flame? :)

Blessings,
Shana

Josie said...

Hi Enoch,
Um, is it a morrel?
Josie

Sonja Langford said...

Hi Enoch,

I right clicked on your PixelPic and clicked "Save As" so that I could shrink the picture on my computer. (I was trying to do the same thing Hannah did for Zachary's PixelPic.) But when I went to save the picture to my computer I discovered the file name was written for me. It said "Morel2". So now I know what mystery picture is... :-) (That's why I didn't guess.)

Perhaps the next time you post a mystery picture you might want to save it "Mystery Picture1" or whatever instead of the name of the picture. :-)

I just thought you might want to know. :-) You don't have to publish this if you don't want to. :-)

Thanks for posting these pictures they're lots of fun to guess!

Blessings,
Addie

Jennifer said...

Is it a candle flame?

Zachary Bruno said...

A pine cone?

Anonymous said...

a mushroom

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Hey Enoch!
I tagged you on my blog. here is the link to it

http://theupperroad.blogspot.com/2010/04/fun-tag.html

If you do this tag tell me when you are done so I can see it.
~Grace

MIgirls said...

Here are our guesses...
Mrs. Thomas - morel mushroom
Mr. Thomas - yellow chick
Jenn - golden finch

Peter said...

Hi Enoch,

I thought I'd let you know I check your blog once in a while when I have a spare minute. I don't have a guess at what all that blur is in the picture.

Peter

P.S. I've got three ticks held prisoner between my fingers as I write this. I bet there are a lot more crawling on my jeans somewhere!