Saturday, April 17, 2010

Answer to the pixlepic and a new one too!

It's a Morel Mushroom!!
Sorry I have taken so long to post this. I've been pretty busy.
Here are the winners:

-Mrs. Thomas
-Josie
-Anonymous guessed correctly also in saying "a mushroom"

Thank you all for the comments!!



Here is a new PixlePic for you!!
Leave me a comment with your guess!


9 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

Is it a lamb or a sheep Enoch?

Addie

Sonja Langford said...

HAHA! Very clever way to save your picture Enoch!

Addie

Mia said...

Hi Enoch,

Is it a sheep? Or one of your goats?

~Shana

Anonymous said...

Enoch,
We like your blog.
We think the pic is a sheep.
Grace and Daija Pierce from Alaska

Jennifer said...

Is it a goat? I see white! :-)

Unknown said...

Looks like a sheep to me!--I like your PixlePics, what a good idea!
Andrew Bornemann.

MIgirls said...

Enoch,
We need to go out to our little area of woods by our animal barn and see if there is a morel poking up. There was last year, but we hadn't a clue what to do with it...so just left it. We would love to hear how your family prepares morels!
I think your next mystery pic if of an animal out in pasteur, but you all have so many great animals, I can't decide if this is a sheep or goat!
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Thomas

Zachary Bruno said...

A sheep

Anonymous said...

Hi Enoch I extremely enjoy your PixlePic keep it up!
Is your "it" a goat?