Was someone practicing making cornelli lace designs in the snow with a stick? :) That's all I can see in this picture--for now anyway.
Hi Enoch!Is the mystery picture birch bark? Or maybe the lines on a baseball? I'm eager to find out! May Yahweh bless you!Shana
Um is it a bone?Jordan
Hello!! I found your blog off of Cora Beth's and have really enjoyed looking around!! My brother came in just as I was trying to figure out what the picture is and he thinks it is a skull?? Also I noticed you mentioned beyond organic on you profile...Have you ever heard of Joel Salatin or rotational grazing?We worked on a farm for five years and are now in the process of starting our own!! Have a great day!!~Sempre ReformandaLily
Is it the top of a skull?
Hi LilyYes, we have heard of Joel Salatin, and have read his books. We have been doing his way of rotational grazing for 10+years. And it has really improved our pasture. ~Enoch
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Was someone practicing making cornelli lace designs in the snow with a stick? :) That's all I can see in this picture--for now anyway.
Hi Enoch!
Is the mystery picture birch bark? Or maybe the lines on a baseball? I'm eager to find out!
May Yahweh bless you!
Shana
Um is it a bone?
Jordan
Hello!!
I found your blog off of Cora Beth's and have really enjoyed looking around!!
My brother came in just as I was trying to figure out what the picture is and he thinks it is a skull??
Also I noticed you mentioned beyond organic on you profile...Have you ever heard of Joel Salatin or rotational grazing?
We worked on a farm for five years and are now in the process of starting our own!!
Have a great day!!
~Sempre Reformanda
Lily
Is it the top of a skull?
Hi Lily
Yes, we have heard of Joel Salatin, and have read his books. We have been doing his way of rotational grazing for 10+years. And it has really improved our pasture.
~Enoch
Post a Comment