Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hi
Sorry I have not been writing, I have been very busy lately.
I'll give you an update. When we went to the market last week, I picked up a skunk off the side of the road to tan, I never knew how much a skunk stunk!! I always thought a skunk smelled like... you know how it smells when you drive past a skunk, well up close it a totally different smell, it smells like the worst chemical. I think it will be easier next time because I'll be more prepare for the stink. =) here some pictures.
here's the skunk skin salted I will flesh it soon.
here David's muskrat pelt
A picture of a pitchfork I'm working on.
some baby mice I fond in a nest, ain't they cute?.
I caught the mother mouse in a bottle, (cat food )


~Enoch

2 comments:

Jacob B. said...

Hi Enoch,
Nice pitchfork.
By the way, how did you catch a mother mouse in a bottle?
Jacob

Enoch said...

Hi Jacob
I caught the mother mouse by putting the baby ones in the bottle and I tried setting a trap by the opening but that did not work because when I wen t up there, he mother one had gone into the bottle without getting caught and had took one of the babies away, but got stuck when she came back for the other one.